Order New Boxes Online or Call Toll Free: 1-888-852-6937
1. Protecting your privacy
2. Data we collect
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. We keep your password safe.
- BoxQuest does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If BoxQuest learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, BoxQuest will remove that post.
- BoxQuest, or people who post on BoxQuest, may provide links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party web sites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every web site visited.
3. Data we store
- We collect your email address, for synch purposes as confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- BoxQuest does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback, comments and/or through an application for posting boxes or through BoxAlert, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on box seller postings that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and time stamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the BoxQuest site, and to otherwise provide our service to you. ↑Top
4. Archiving and display of BoxQuest postings by search engines and other sites
- All seller box postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered box sellers can Sign In to access and update their account information.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
5. Circumstances in which BoxQuest may release information
6. International Users
- BoxQuest may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- BoxQuest may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our terms; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BoxQuest, its users or the general public. ↑Top
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of BoxQuest we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document at our contact page.